ENJOY A STAY IN ALL SERENITY (UPDATE 07/21/21)
NO HEALTH PASS NECESSARY TO STAY WITH US
For everyone's safety, during this unprecedented period which is disrupting our lives and our habits, we have adapted our work to ensure you have a peaceful stay!
- The maximum capacity of our establishment being less than 50 people, we have no obligation to control a "sanitary pass". All our services are accessible to all customers in compliance with the health rules put in place since the start of the pandemic.
- The architecture of our "Motel" style hotel offers you a health guarantee IDENTICAL to your home.
- There is NO traffic lane, you can go freely from your room to your car without meeting other customers.
- Due to their configuration (double opening to the outside), we can easily ventilate the rooms after each client leaves.
- Our rooms are equipped with individual air conditioning, thus avoiding any collective spread of microbes or viruses. They are disinfected at each change of client.
- We have received authorization for the opening of the swimming pool by the ARS from May 19, 2021. A monthly water analysis is displayed at the entrance on the price table. There are no COVID restrictions on the pool to date.
- To protect each other , in accordance with government recommendations, there is no daily cleaning of the rooms during your stay.
The change of towels is possible * (* excluding eco² offer).
- Pursuant to government decisions, wearing a mask is compulsory for all trips inside the hotel.
- The buffet breakfast service is available to everyone in accordance with the posted rules, it can be taken on the terrace.
- An optional "cancellation insurance" is available when you book online on our site.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions on 04 92 77 54 86 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you in the best possible conditions.
Aurore & Herve