ENJOY A STAY IN ALL SERENITY (UPDATE 17/08/21)
For everyone's safety, during this unprecedented period which is disrupting our lives and our habits, we have adapted our work to ensure you have a peaceful stay!
You do not need a sanitary pass to stay in your room, enjoy the outdoors and have breakfast in the dining room or on the terrace.
Regarding access to the swimming pool, a sanitary pass is required from August 9, 2021.
The architecture of our "Motel" style hotel offers you a health guarantee IDENTICAL to your home.
- There is NO traffic lane, you can go freely from your room to your car without meeting other customers.
- Due to their configuration (double opening to the outside), we can easily ventilate the rooms after each client leaves.
- Our rooms are equipped with individual air conditioning, thus avoiding any collective spread of microbes or viruses. They are disinfected at each change of client.
- Pursuant to departmental decisions, wearing a mask is compulsory for all trips inside the hotel.
- The buffet breakfast service is available, it can be taken on the terrace.
- We have received authorization for the opening of the swimming pool by the ARS from May 19, 2021. A monthly water analysis is displayed at the entrance on the price table. A health pass is mandatory to access it.
- An optional "cancellation insurance" is available when you book online on our site.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions on 04 92 77 54 86 or email@example.com
Aurore & Herve